9 October 2011

In My Mailbox #82

In the past couple of weeks or so I got theeeese beauties below!

  • THE NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern - I've been waiting for this one for ages and I adore the cover and the black edges and everything! I've heard some incredible things about it so I really must read it asap!
  • SAPPHIRE BATTERSEA by Jacqueline Wilson - I haven't read Hetty Feather yet (this is the sequel), but I do have a soft spot for Ms Wilson and I keep buying her books, hehe.
  • AN AUTUMN CRUSH by Milly Johnson - Review copy, thanks S&S! I adoooore Ms Johnson's covers, they're always so pretty and they match, that's always a plus!
  • THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF by Lucinda Riley - A finished copy for review. I already have the proof so I'll be giving one of these away. I looooved Hothouse Flower so I cannot WAIT to read this one, it sounds sooo good!
The last two items are not strictly book related, but they were so cute that I just had to include them in my little haul! :)
The first one is Juicy Lucy slim diary for 2012 and it's just sooooo adorable, it brings a smile to my face everytime I look at it. I'm not huge on writing stuff down in diaries/agendas or whatever, but this one I just had to have! I love Juicy Lucy, their stuff is just so lovely!
The last big things is a 2012 his & hers wall planner by Love Is ... - I looove those cartoons and I have three books full of them! This one was just too cute to miss! :)

That's all from me & I can't wait to see what you all got!

9 comments:

Queen N said...

Aww, pretty books! I really need to get The Night Circus then, I've put it on my Christmas WishList! I love his & hers Love is.. I had several towels with the comic when I was a kid :). And that diary is sooo cute :) Happy Reading and planning/writing!

Test said...

Ooh, I've been hearing so many great things about The Night Circus so I hope you enjoy it! An Autumn Crush and The Girl on the Cliff also sound fabulous! Happy reading! :)

Giselle said...

I got Night Circus as well. Different cover though! Hope you like it. Been hearing great reviews.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Kristin said...

I keep seeing The Night Circus all over - I am going to have to check it out. Enjoy your books this week!

Come check out my mailbox here.

Laura Massey said...

Yes! Lock yourself in a room and read The Night Circus. It's fantastic.

Dot said...

I'm just about to start Autumn Crush, what a lovely lot of books!

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read said...

You have a copy of The Night Circus - oh, how I envy you.:)

Lenasledgeblog.com said...

Great selection. I've been wanting to read Night Circus for some time. Hope you enjoy.

Tales of Whimsy said...

ooooooooooo Night Circus. Lucky duck!

Post a Comment