29 July 2009

Guess who's back?

Hey, everyone, I hope you all had a fantastic week - I sure did! I got back last night and I still haven't managed to catch up with all your posts, but am fully planning to in the following days. You can also expect several reviews reviews soon as I've been quite productive as far as reading goes. :)

During my short absence, I was nominated for several awards and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank a few people and present my nominations for the awards.

Firstly, a million thanks to Alicia, Dot, Book Chick City and Novelicious for the Heartfelt Blog award!

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt award is all about: feeling warm inside!

The Rules:
  1. Put the logo on your blog/post.
  2. Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within the post.
  4. Let them know about the award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award
My nominees are (in no particular order) ... *drumroll*
Chick Lit Reviews & News
Confessions of a Bookaholics
Dot Scribbles
Novelicious
Serendipity Book Reviews
Book Chick City


I've been nominated fro the One Lovely Blog award by the lovely Alicia, which I'd like to pass on to the following people.
Chick Lit Reviews & News
Confessions of a Bookaholics
Dot Scribbles
Novelicious
Serendipity Book Reviews
Book Chick City


Congrats to the nominees - I adore your blogs and follow them regularly, as you already know! :)

Thanks again for all the awards, I really appreciate it, and thank you all for reading my blog!

Must dash now, will post more later!

1 comments:

Dot said...

Ah thank you! Pleased that you had a lovely time, off to read all your reviews!

Post a Comment