5 August 2009

Award: Let's be friends!

Yay, I was recently nominated for the award below by Carolyn at Book Chick City!

"Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

Aww, how sweet is that! Therefore I'd like to pass this lovely award to the following super friendly bloggers (in alphabetical order):


Please pay all these lovely blogs & sites a visit, it'll be worth your time! :)

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Thanks for the award :) BTW-are you liking Along for the Ride?! I just got it from the library so I'm going to read it this weekend {hopefully}

Dot said...

Ah thank you!! How lovely!! xxx

Rebekka said...

Oh my God, thank you. That's so sweet, I feel honoured and can just give the compliment back to you :) Thanks a lot!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Alicia - I'm about halfway through and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. It's strange reading about teenagers, but at the same time refreshing. It's just so nicely written, that makes it all even more enjoyable! Hope you'll like it too, looking forward to your review! :)

Post a Comment