It's the weekend so you know what that means - it's IMM time, woohoo!
Here's what I got in the past week ...
- WHAT ALICE FORGOT by Liane Moriarty - Squeeee! I've been waiting for this book for nearly a year as it's been postponed three times and it went through two cover changes, heh. My copy finally arrived and it jumped straight to the top of my TBR pile!
- JELLICOE ROAD by Melina Marchetta - I've heard so many great things about this book that I just couldn't resist not getting a copy myself and see what the fuss is about, ha!
- ENDLESS SUMMER by Jennifer Echols - I haven't read anything by this author yet (shame on me, I know) so I got myself a copy of this book, which is pretty but massive (it's 2 books in 1)!
- CRAZY IN LOVE by Chris Manby - I just read Getting Over Mr Right (review coming soon) and it was a fun read so I decided to buy this one as I've been eyeing it for months!
- KISSING MR WRONG by Sarah Duncan - Quite a few people have reviewed this recently and I hear it's a good read so I'm excited to find out!
- CHERYL by Sean Smith - I'm not too keen on non fiction generally so this is not the type of book I'd read whole, but I'll certainly go through it to learn more about this gooorgeous woman! The picture on the cover isn't the best one of her, but she's definitely had a very interesting life - I have a feeling this could turn out to be quite a chicklity story after all. ;)