- HOTHOUSE FLOWER by Lucinda Riley - I've never heard of this book until Dot mentioned it on her blog! I've no idea how I managed to miss it completely, but I ordered it immediately since it sounded fantastic and I'm reading it already and it's really good - so thanks, Dot! :)
- MY LAST DUCHESS by Daisy Goodwin - Funny fact: I've bought this book in hardocover when it came out (proof here), haven't even read it yet and now I've also gone and bought the paperback since the new cover is sooooo pretty and I couldn't resist it! Don't publishers just looove crazy people like me who buy multiple editions of the same books? :p
- ENTANGLED by Cat Clarke - Everyone's been raving about this one for months so I got myself a copy too! Plus the cover's nice and the book sounds intriguing!
- ME vs ME by Sarah Mlynowski - I've been eyeing this book for *aaages* and finally bought it! It sounds really good and I can't wait to read it!
- THE SELF-PRESERVATION by Kate Harrison - Like the main character in this book, I'm a scaredy cat too soooooo I guess this book should be interesting to read, hehehe.
- LIAR by Justine Larbalestier - This finally came out in paperback! I've been wanting to read it for months to see what all the fuss is about and what the big twist is! :)
So that's it for me! I'm quite pleased with my haul this week!
What about you - what did you get? :)