Anyway, I got an incredible bunch of books this week and I'm so excited to share them with you all! Here they are in all their beautiful glory ...
- I've already read THE LIBERATION OF ALICE LOVE by Abby McDonald and it was fantastic, just like the rest of her books! Expect a review soon.
- I'm planning to read SINGLE IN THE CITY by Michele Gorman next - it sounds and looks amazing, doesn't it? Woohoo, can't wait!
BOUGHT - part 1Luisa Plaja, who kindly agreed to collect them and send them to me - isn't she just the most amazing person ever?! :) Thanks a million, Luisa!
- WISH UPON A STAR by Olivia Goldsmith is a title I came across on Novelicious a while ago and just had to have it, it sounds like a great read!
- I learned about A HIDDEN LIFE by Adele Geras in a bookshop in Sardinia, but I didn't buy it as I thought I'll just order it online when I get home - where, to my utter horror, I realized that the book was sold out, eek! Well, now I got my hands on a copy and this one has an even prettier copy than the one I saw in person, yay!
- LOSING IT by Sandy McKay came to my attention recently and I just ordered it immediately as it sounded just like my cup of tea. Not the most cheerful read, but sometimes I just crave poignancy over cuteness.
- Last but definitely not least, I got a copy of CLUELESS by H. B. Gilmour, a book based on *the* film! Hands up who loves this awesome movie classic?! :) Yeah, me too and that's why I was so excited when I found out there was a book too, whoop whoop!
BOUGHT - part 2
- A LITTLE WANTING SONG by Cath Crowley was recommended to me by Luisa on this Chicklish post. I've actually been eyeing the book for a while so Luisa's recommendation was the final push I needed and then I ordered it straight away!
- I ordered TWEET HEART by Elizabeth Rudnick mostly because it looks cute - it's all written in tweets and emails and whatnot, and you can tell that as soon as you open the book, which looks like Twitter on paper, hehe.
- I'D TELL YOU I LOVE YOU, BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU by Ally Carter is a book that I've been tempted to buy for a while and then I suddenly couldn't resist anymore. I love the covers of this series and the titles are fab!
- FORTUNE by Megan Cole is a new YA bonkubuster - who could resist it with a cover like that?! Not me, that's for sure. ;)