- BENEATH A STARLET SKY by Amanda Goldberg and Ruthanna K. Hopper - Yay! This is the sequel to Celebutantes, which I loved, so I'm veeeeeery excited to read this one!
- MEET ME AT THE CUPCAKE CAFE by Jenny Colgan - Woohoo! Been waiting for this one for ages and I'll be reading it asap fo' sho'!!
- THE LOST ART OF KEEPING SECRETS by Eva Rice - I've been wanting to buy this book forever so I finally did. Looks & sounds great!
- SWEET VALLEY CONFIDENTIAL by Francine Pascal - Got this one just for kicks, really. I used to watch SVH and all, but I doubt I'll actually read this book ... Based on all the negative reviews, I really shouldn't bother, eh?
- THE GIRL WHO CHASED THE MOON by Sarah Addison Allen - I've heard nothing but praise about this book and I want to see what the fuss is about. :)
I'd love to hear what you got!
ps: This is not book related, but I just can't help mentioning it since it kinda dominated the whole world! Yes, I'm talking about ! Did you watch it (of course you did :p)?
Wasn't it simply a fairytale? Wasn't Kate stunning? Wasn't it all magnificent? Weren't they so cute in the carriage and the car?
I wasn't even planning to watch, but in the end I totally caught the wedding fever and watched it cuddled up on the couch with hubby. I still can't get over how oh so lovely & romantic the whole shebang was and I really enjoyed it, all in all. :)
What was your favourite moment? :)