19 May 2011

In My Mailbox #76

As you have undoubtedly noticed, I've been a bad, bad blogger in the past couple of months and that's not because I've been lazy, but just VERY busy! If everything goes according to the plan, things will hopefully get back to normal within a week and then OMG, I'll start reading again like there's no tomorrow! I miss it so much! I've received so many amaaaazing books in the past months and I cannot WAIT to devour them ALL - party time!!! :)

So all in all, you can expect more reviews & interviews etc. soon, but until then I leave you with another IMM! Here are the books I got in the past week ...
  • RUBY RED by Kerstin Gier - OMG YAY! I've been waiting forever for this one and now it's finally here, woohoo! With all the potential, I expect it to be nothing short of awesome!
  • GIRL READING by Katie Ward - This one sounds really good too. I love paintings of girls reading!
  • PICTURES OF YOU by Caroline Leavitt - Leah from Chicklit Reviews loved this book and after reading her review, I couldn't resist ordering myself a copy. Intriguing.
  • THE NOVEL IN THE VIOLA by Natasha Solomons - I've never heard of this book until it was chosen for the Richard & Judy's Book Club or whatever a couple of weeks ago and it sounds really good! Glad they changed the cover as the hardback one was horrible.
  • THIN, RICH, PRETTY by Beth Harbison - Awesome title is awesome. The cover not so much.
  • MY LIFE UNDECIDED by Jessica Brody (ARC) - Yay! I've been wanting to read this book ever since I've heard of it and then the trailer (SEE BELOW) made me want to read it even more! I love Jessica Brody's book trailers - I appreciate all the effort she puts into them and the final result is always amazing. Can't wait to see if the books is also that good. :)
That's it from me. What did YOU get? :)


13 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooooooooooooooooo Pictures of You. That premise gets me.

The Norwegian BookGirl said...

Ruby Red is amazing! The Norwegian translation was published last year, and if you like timetravel stories I think you will love it!

Monster of Books said...

My Life Undecided seems really good. The book trailer is really catchy and makes you want to read it :)

Ruby Red seems intriguing. Hope you enjoy your haul, happy reading XD

Beth S. said...

Awesome books!!!! Ruby Red looks so good and the cover is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Great haul!
I really want to read Ruby Red; I'd heard so much about it.

Hope you enjoy your books. :)


Check out what's in my mailbox! :)

Kristin said...

I'm not familiar with many of these books - will have to check them out.

My Mailbox post can be found here.

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Great books! Ruby Red sounds fantastic, I really want to read it! Enjoy.

Books of Amber

Alexia561 said...

Great mailbox, and what a gorgeous cover on Ruby Red! Hope it lives up to it's potential and is awesome!

Here's my IMM.

Unknown said...

Hey, new follower stopping by. I love your blog! Happy reading!

Check out ours

Chelsey @ Starry Sky Books said...

They all look like very good books! I hope you enjoy them. :)

Here's my IMM!

Lenasledgeblog.com said...

Hadn't heard of any of the books you received. But it looks like you have a nice bounty. Hope you enjoy.

Jo said...

Good variety of books. I have just got the Novel in the Viola to read as well.

I have dithered though about Girl Reading, so look forward to hearing all about it.

yellowsocks94 said...

Thin rich pretty looks kinda cool? :D

Post a Comment