So below are some more or less exciting pictures I took that might be interesting to others too:
- the cover for HOUSE RULES by Jodi Picoult (can't wait to read it)
- the cover for THE GUARDIAN OF THE GATE by Michelle Zink (Prophecy of Sisters, Book 2)
- the cover for CELEBRITY SHOPPER by Carmen Reid (won't read, but the cover is fantastic)
- the cover for REVENGE by Sharon Osbourne
- Twilight fans would probably love the Little, Brown stand, hehe
- Lucy in the Sky cafe
- I WAS JANE AUSTEN'S BEST FRIEND by Cora Harrison looks super cute (summary here)
The captions can be seen below, but for bigger pics just click the links above. As always, excuse the bad quality, I'm the worst "photographer" ever, lol.
I really wanted to take more pictures as the whole thing really is quite exciting, but sadly it just went by too quickly and now I'm left only with a few pictures, a ton of catalogues and a lot of work to do, hehe.
Has anyone else visited the FBF this year or sometime before?
Have you visited any other fairs?
Which one's your favourite?