11 October 2009

In My Mailbox #12

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, who is also "responsible" for two of the books in my mailbox this week ...



Hetty Feather by Jacqueline Wilson
Sing Me to Sleep (ARC) by Angela Morrison
Life of Glass (ARC) by Jillian Cantor
Sparkles by Louise Bagshawe

The wonderful Kristi kindly sent me her extra copies of the two ARCs and thus pretty much made my crazy week a bit better - thanks so much, Kristi!!!
I've bought the latest Jacqueline Wilson book because I have a soft spot for this author and I got it for the price of a paperback - who could resist? I've also decided to buy my first Louise Bagshawe book, I hope it's good stuff!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool mix this week. I wonder what the new Jacqueline Wilson will be like. I'm interested to hear your thoughts. I haven't read any of her books but she is soooo popular with girls in my library.

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I worshipped Jacqueline Wilson when I was younger, I might have to read this! Hope you enjoy your books!

Unknown said...

You got two books that I am drooling over. Can't wait to see what you think. Happy reading.

PolishOutlander said...

The Jacqueline Wilson book looks so cute. Enjoy your books!

Amy said...

life OF GLASS!? Really want that one..Enjoy it:-D
-amy

Chloe @ chicklitreviews said...

Great books :) I like the sound of Sing Me To Sleep.

Anonymous said...

I really want to read those ARCs. Enjoy!!

Dot said...

Ooooh I'm interested to see what you think of the Louise Bagshawe book, I've still not read any of hers but I have heard good things!

Unknown said...

I really enjoy Louise Bagshawe,and Sparkles is one of my favourites. They a good summer, holiday reads. I hope you enjoy reading it!

Shauna Leigh Atkinson said...

I haven't read these yet, can't wait to hear how they are! I have Glitz and Sparkle on my wanna reads list. Congrats on your ARCs, that is awesome.

First Literary Fiction said...

Wow, that's very impressive.. You are doing great job.

Post a Comment