21 November 2009

In My Mailbox #18

As always, this meme is hosted by The Story Siren and it lets us display the books we've received in the past week. Here's what I got:

Dream Girl by Lauren Mechling
The Everafter by Amy Huntley
The Dresskeeper by Mary Naylus
Naked in Knightsbridge by Nicky Schmidt

I'd like to thank Prospera Publishing for kindly sending me the last two titles to review!

ps: Please excuse my lack of super activity on the blog in the next few weeks - I'll be very busy and will sadly have less time to read and review books on a very regular basis. I'll still be reading other blogs and updating here, just not every day or anything. Please bear with me, darlings. :)

14 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I loved Dresskeeper. I hope you dig it.

Rhiannon Hart said...

Pretty books! I've heard good things about The Dress Keeper and The Everafter.

Stephanie said...

Those DO look good! Happy reading!

in which a girl reads said...

Ooh, great books!

The Everafter and The Dresskeeper sound amazing :)

Happy Reading!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

The Dresskeeper looks so good! Dream Girl looks cute too!

~The Book Pixie said...

Thanks for commenting on my IMM. Confessions of a Not It Girl is actually a spare copy. I had got it for my contest but no one chose it and I already own it in HC. If you have any books you'd be willing to trade for it, let me know.

Great books by the way. Especially Everafter.

~Briana

A Passion For Books said...

Great books! I almost picked up Dream Girl yesterday at the bookstore. I really want to read The Everafter. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

Emily said...

Great books! I have The Everafter out of the library right now and am excited to read it soon. Enjoy your books!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Dream Girl has a great cover!

Unknown said...

I really like the covers for Dream Girl and The Everafter. I have The Dresskeeper for review too, I've heard good things about it so I hope you like it too. Have a great week :)

Unknown said...

The Everafter looks soo good - it's in my pile too, cant wait to hear what you think!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

The Dresskeeper is really good. Hope you enjoy all your books!

Unknown said...

Wow! You have The Everafter that one is definitely on my wish list. I loved The Dresskeeper so I really hope you enjoy it too!

100smiles said...

The Everafter is one of my favorite books I love it!!!!!!

Post a Comment