- The Mark (hardcover) by Jen Nadol for 8.50 € ($12, £7)
- The Secret Year (hardcover) by Jennifer Hubbard for 8.50 € ($12, £7)
- Splendour (paperback) by Anna Godbersen for 3.50 € ($5, £3)
- Sweet Little Lies (hardcover) by Lauren Conrad for 6.50 € ($9, £5)
- Princess for Hire (paperback) by Lindsey Leavitt for 3 € ($4.50, £2.70)
- The Counterfeit Guest (paperback) by Rose Melikan for 3.50 € ($5, £3)
- The Loving Kind (trade paperback) by Sarah Webb for 6 € ($8, £5)
- The Truth about Melody Browne (paperback) by Lisa Jewell for 4 € ($6, £3)
Win, win, win! I love Book Depository with all my heart and I'm doing this for promotion (ha, I can only wish that they paid me instead of the other way around :p) or anything, I'm just so excited! Can't wait to finally get and read all these fantastic books!!! And the best thing about the whole thing is that the price you see listed is actually all I have to pay - no additional delivery costs (yeah, free worldwide delivery fo' realz!), which I appreciate veeeeery much since I live in the middle of nowehere (i.e. outside the UK/US).
In other lovely news, I *finally* signed up for Secret Santa over at The Neverending Shelf! Kate has come up with a great idea of people signing up and then sending a book to each other during the festive season. How exciting! You can read more about it HERE and you only have till tomorrow evening to sign up so hurry, what are you waiting for?! :)
ps: I really must get some reading done now! Surely I'm not the only person who thinks and talks about reading for more than actually reading, lol. A little less conversation, a little more action, please!