3 November 2009

Teaser Tuesday: THE BOOK OF TOMORROW

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"You're a strange man who travels in a bus full of books. Do you think I'm going to tell you where I live? I've heard about your kind," I said, walking away from the house and towards the bus.
This week's teaser was taken from my current read - The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern. I've just started it today and I'm really enjoying it so far. I quite like the sassy narrator Tamara and this book guy Marcus who's just showed up. They have some good chemistry and I wonder what the story has in store for them ... Stay tuned for my review in the next few days!

4 comments:

Dot said...

Glad that you're enjoying it so far, I really liked Marcus too!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Oh, I love the book! I'm only about halfway through it, but I just wish I could read it all day. It's just so funny and I love the whole mystery, plus the characters are brilliant! Sadly I probably won't be able to finish it before the weekend, too much work to do until then. But it's a great book so far!

Rebekka said...

Oh God, I adore this book! Read it a while ago and LOVE it. Cecelia is simply the best!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Rebekka - I've actually just finished it and omg, it was FANTASTIC!!! My review should be up on Monday, but omg, what a brilliant book! :)))))

Post a Comment