18 November 2009

OMG! Win a signed ARC of In a Heartbeat!!!


The wonderful Park Avenue Princess is hosting the best competition ever right now and she's giving away a signed ARC of IN A HEARTBEAT by Loretta Elsworth!!! If you've been reading this blog for a while, then you know that I'm DYING to get my hands on this book (featured it in my WoW a while ago) and reading it a few months before publication would be a dream come true! Plus it's signed! Aaah! *hyperventilating*

Anyway, click here to enter the competition - if *you* win, do you think you could pass the ARC back to me as a thanks for informing you about this dream contest? :) Please, pretty please? :)))

ps: Oh and you really should follow Park Avenue Princess and if you do become a follower, then please please mention that I sent you. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment